Fatimah and Ali are two cute, lovable kiddies, and an interesting brother and sister! Their charm just gets to everyone, and they are full of personality. There is so much to know about them, but here, I’ve listed the 11 fun facts that you probably didn’t know about Fatimah and Ali!
- Bread is their favourite, but Fatimah prefers toast (she calls it ‘roti keras’) whereas Ali likes soft bread.
- Fatimah is more fond of Malaysia but Ali is all about Thailand.
- They both love animals so much!
- Fatimah is more mature and serious, but Ali is a jolly kind of person and likes to crack a joke and make people laugh!
- Fatimah prefers hot weather, but Ali can’t stand the heat at all! Winter is like summer for him!
- Fatimah has always spoken her own mind from a very early age, while Ali is the master imitator – he mimics Fatimah most of the time!
- They love reading a lot – we have to read them 4-5 books (or more) every day! The library has become their new favourite place!
- Both Fatimah and Ali enjoy swimming.
- Meat is a must-have for Ali, while he does like eating his greens. However, Fatimah prefers vegetables more than meat.
- Yoga is something Fatimah can’t live without! She also likes to do kickboxing with Mr Dad.
- Ali is CRAZY about elephants! He even calls himself ‘Ali Chang’ (‘chang’ means ‘elephant’ in Thai)!