SURPRISE…MR ALI POTTER IN THE HOUSE, YO!
Today, me and my little sister Fatimah brought a special guest onto our show! Ali enjoys role playing, and this time around, he decided to dress up as none other than…Mr ALI POTTER! Harry Potter is one of Ali’s favourite characters, and he loves to dress up as him. However, Mr Ali Potter is a wizard in training and his magic is still a bit rusty, so #TheStruggleWasReal when we tried to interview him! If you love magic, make sure you watch the whole video coz there’s a BIG SURPRISE waiting for you at the end of the show! And if you want to see more of our videos, don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe to our YouTube channel THE FAMILY UK – more vlogs coming your way very soon!
p/s: DISCLAIMER: No people were hurt by magic during the making of this video!
Technology is a wonderful thing and is probably the vital core of today’s society. It has many great features and has helped innovate scientific progress; Thomas Alva Edison couldn’t have invented the light bulb without a little (or maybe a lot) of knowledge in this great scientific study! But tonight, Mrs Mom asked me an unexpected question:
“What would you do if you woke up one day and technology was gone?”
Now this was a very interesting question, and I replied, “For this, I will give you not one, but 11 answers!”, and so here they are!
- Convince my friends that they are not living in a nightmare
- Run for Prime Minister
- If I do become Prime Minister, create a new law that states: “Subjects are required to partake in a daily writing session of 5 minutes (or, in some cases, less) in length. If the subject is unable to write, they may read as another option, or vice versa.” ———–Gov. Law Act No. 105
- Interview Raymond Briggs
- Vote for free Harry Potter books
- Cross-breed an apple with a peach
- Adopt a pet panda and name him Noodles
- Sleep with a book in my bed
- Mail my friends a book each month
- Add an extra September to the calendar
- Devote a room to stationery
These are the 11 things I would do if there was no technology in this world. What about you? Share your 11 things and don’t forget to use the hashtag #my11things .