Technology is a wonderful thing and is probably the vital core of today’s society. It has many great features and has helped innovate scientific progress; Thomas Alva Edison couldn’t have invented the light bulb without a little (or maybe a lot) of knowledge in this great scientific study! But tonight, Mrs Mom asked me an unexpected question:
“What would you do if you woke up one day and technology was gone?”
Now this was a very interesting question, and I replied, “For this, I will give you not one, but 11 answers!”, and so here they are!
- Convince my friends that they are not living in a nightmare
- Run for Prime Minister
- If I do become Prime Minister, create a new law that states: “Subjects are required to partake in a daily writing session of 5 minutes (or, in some cases, less) in length. If the subject is unable to write, they may read as another option, or vice versa.” ———–Gov. Law Act No. 105
- Interview Raymond Briggs
- Vote for free Harry Potter books
- Cross-breed an apple with a peach
- Adopt a pet panda and name him Noodles
- Sleep with a book in my bed
- Mail my friends a book each month
- Add an extra September to the calendar
- Devote a room to stationery
These are the 11 things I would do if there was no technology in this world. What about you? Share your 11 things and don’t forget to use the hashtag #my11things .