Technology is a wonderful thing and is probably the vital core of today’s society. It has many great features and has helped innovate scientific progress; Thomas Alva Edison couldn’t have invented the light bulb without a little (or maybe a lot) of knowledge in this great scientific study! But tonight, Mrs Mom asked me an unexpected question:
“What would you do if you woke up one day and technology was gone?”
Now this was a very interesting question, and I replied, “For this, I will give you not one, but 11 answers!”, and so here they are!
- Convince my friends that they are not living in a nightmare
- Run for Prime Minister
- If I do become Prime Minister, create a new law that states: “Subjects are required to partake in a daily writing session of 5 minutes (or, in some cases, less) in length. If the subject is unable to write, they may read as another option, or vice versa.” ———–Gov. Law Act No. 105
- Interview Raymond Briggs
- Vote for free Harry Potter books
- Cross-breed an apple with a peach
- Adopt a pet panda and name him Noodles
- Sleep with a book in my bed
- Mail my friends a book each month
- Add an extra September to the calendar
- Devote a room to stationery
These are the 11 things I would do if there was no technology in this world. What about you? Share your 11 things and don’t forget to use the hashtag #my11things .
Ni Hao pawsome peeps!
This post is going to be book review, yet again! This review is going to be for another children’s book. I thought that it might be useful for parents with bookworms! This post will be featuring Little Miss Diva!!! Now, the book that we have read is called…Space Shuttle Blasts Off by Peter Bently!
Me and Little Miss Diva think that the front cover of this book is really cool! A panda in a space ship⁉️ WOW!!!
The main characters in this book are Commander Mandy and Co-Pilot Andy. The crew have to go to space to collect and repair a broken satellite. But who will they meet on the way?
If your child is a boy or a girl and they love books, then they will enjoy every moment of this book. Even if they aren’t bookworms but are into things related to space, they would definitely like to read this! But since this is from Little Miss Diva’s point of view, she says that she wants to rate this book 3 stars! She didn’t like it very much 😦 . I think it’s because she’s still missing Max! But I would say that this book is great! The illustrations are vibrant, the words are easy to read and it is also educational! If you would like to get this book for your child, just ask at your local library today!
I have to stop there pawsome peeps! I need to go now! But remember watch out for the next book review from my Pawsome Book Club!
p/s: Please kindly visit my YouTube channel – The Pawsome Lion to watch my Pawsome Book Club videos & don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!